Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Finally, a magazine that is not all fluff and glamour.

!!!Warning, Subliminal Post!!!
For my Female readers, Please! use the red-filtered
reading glasses, and for the Men, Please! use the green-filtered glasses .
If you don't have a pair, any green and red cellophane paper will work as well.

Yes Guys, it's hot off the presses and promises to widen our
ever-expanding
realm of experiences. ????? This magazine is devoted to making our marriages succeed. HELL, except for the sex parts. Written and published by a world renowned female psychologists, dominatrix (I didn't say it was all bad), all in an effort to uplift bury our spirits as husbands and girl toys. beer and Maxim magazines (but we can become sex objects again!). Cheap at half the price, On a very frosty day, Whipped (oooh spankings) is a sure-fire jolt to relationship doldrums.

My thanks to Maggie for telling Lola that I should get a lifetime subscription!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frank, that was so funny. Oh, my Lord. I have to go back and look at the publication again to see if there is such a thing. Red glasses, green glasses. How funny! Definite uniquity, my friend!

Mimi Lenox said...

Frank on Relationships.

Too funny! (Please send me one pair of red-filtered glasses)

Unknown said...

LOL - way too funny, Frank! Thanks so much for the good laugh =)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You are the master of the subtle background joke. Hats off! )(Check out my post for "See It & Write IT.")

Frank Sirianni said...

Thanks Gem
These types of things are just too much fun to play with.

Mimi,
I'm getting a lot of requests for coloured glasses. I'm off to the theatre to 'aquire' some of those 3d glasses so I can make my own pairs LOL.

Sanni
Thanks for stopping in, I do have to much fun with these.

Hi Bud,
Thanks, but I don't think I'm the master in anyway. Your post is great, I have it linked in now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...