Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

The Finish The Sentence Meme


The Finish The Sentence Meme
I have been meaning to do this little meme for a while, but as per usual I will do it with my own twist. The unfinished sentences are in larger font and numbered. The twist is I'm using pictures to finish the sentences, and maybe a caption to round it out.

1. My uncle once

This must be every practical joking Uncle's right and every nephew's rite of passage -- or vice versa.

2. Never in my life have I
nuff said

3. When I was five my parents
And I wasn't the only one that was uprooted early one morning and sent to see this Lady. There was a whole bus load of us. They called the place we were all going "Kind of garden," at least I think that's what Mom said,  but I called it Day Jail. When we got there, there sure in heck was no garden.

4. High school was
(That's Blogpicturespeak for Really, really scary)
Until weird chemical things started happening to my body and I discovered
...
...Horror movie script writing 101.

5. I will never forget
 One of my earliest memories, although I didn't understand the significance at the time.


As a class project, we had to do a current affairs report on the war. I stumbled on this photo in the periodical section of the school library. It haunted me then, and still does to this day.


Embedded so clearly in memory.

And the birth of my children, and grand child, which I was the birthing coach for all of them (and a niece as well). I'm so glad it's not the old days where the men were kept busy boiling water.

6. Once I met
Hey, it was the early seventies, and hormones were a raging, so every girl was Raquel at the time. 

7. There’s this boy I
love and am so proud of, my son Jason.

8. Once, at a bar, I


9. By noon, I’m
On my fifth cup. I'm a night owl, I need my go-go-juice!

10. Last night I
I know, I should have been


11. If only I had
Not only would it have been so much fun, but it is something I really should have invented. 
 
12. Next time I go to church I
promise I won't make a toast, or ask for a refill during Communion.
 
13. What worries me most is that
I really believe that they are aliens. It's the only explanation.

14. When I turn my head left I see

15. When I turn my head right I see
It's Canada in wintertime, that's all there is to see!
 
16. You know I’m lying when I
 Really, my Mother used to catch me out every time because I would yawn in the middle of my sentence. Pretty bad liar if I find my own "stories" boring. When I got a little older, I tried to always trip Mom up by only telling lies when I was really tired, but she knew better anyway.


17. What I miss most about the Eighties is
and maybe spontaneous _________. Ahem, I'll let you finish that sentence.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be
and like me always horny -- Sorry, just Puck-ing around.
 
19. By this time next year I
Moving to Quesnel British Columbia. A twenty hour drive to see my Jodi and Lily is just too far.

20. A better name for me would be
Nah, who am I kidding? But I do put the "SEXY" in dyslexic.

21. I have a hard time understanding
 Discrimination
 Injustice
And negativity.
 
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll
 to the teacher instead of paying too much attention to

23. You know I like you if I
That must have been in another life, but I remember it like...ahh nevermind.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be
 My wife Lola. There has been no one in my life that has ever been as supporting of me, no matter what mistakes I may have made.
 
25. Take my advice, never forget your
Always heed your Mother's advice!!!

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Well that was entertaining and then some. Well done.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Mr said...

(#14 & 15)
Frank, You live in Saskatchewan!!! I dare you to show me a mountain - or a hill for that matter.

Frank Sirianni said...

Lol,

The prairie pictures of snow didn't have the illusion of depth and amount of snow that actually accumulates. And there is a hill in Sask, I'm just not sure where.

Frank Sirianni said...

Hi Sandee,

Thanks for dropping in :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...