Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dating Profiles: The return



I haven't played this in a while, and I am hoping to have just a little bit of fun with it. These are snippets of real Dating profiles, and my mission is to go HUH? as a response. Started by Mimi Lennox, still going strong with Bud Wiser, I am going to add my two cents to it. When I play this, I usually put my own spin, or theme to it. This week, I think I will use my old catoon buddies from Loonie Toons.



1. Well lets see I am driven to know what I want.

You should have turned left at Albuquerque.




2. My work as a psychotherapist is both rewarding and challenging.

But, Mon Cherrie? You know my memoire only beats for you...And we've got this couch? Mon amour?


3. I’m intelligent yet still have so much to learn, sophisticated yet simple; dynamic, exciting, adventurous but stable; easy-going, respected, humble, patient and will fight against injustice.
Yeah, but hunting season is still two months away, gheese!!!!!



4. I believe two is better than one, so I'm looking for a partner who feels the same.

Suffering suackatash, I'm not splitting the kitty with anyone!

5. Hot air ballooning, parasailing, speed boats, these are some of the things that I enjoy.

Hey, I'm the invader around here.



6. This not really my thing, but here it goes. I’m a pretty laid back. Things I like to do include, hanging with friends. I am willing to try new thinks.

I knew I taw a Putty Tat..



7. I am asian I was born race in the Philippines I came to the us when i was 19 yrs. old i was mired the age of 17 yrs. old i am slender.

And I'm from Australia, wanna go?

8. I'm in no rush-- but also don't plan to become a serial dater.

Not with my herd.


9. The constant evolution of self makes this difficult to write, as does the filter of subjectivity




Just do it, and when you know where it falls, you will know where it spins.

10. Most people when they first meet me, first say "Wow your tall", I guess the second thing they notice is my curly hair.
Look Higher.


 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for playing with dating profiles this week. 
Mr. Lance  has come up with a new blog, and I am jumping on board.  Lance and I are both actively involved with the hotel industry, and we want to have some fun because of it. Lance created a new blog that is literally designed after a hotel. I found this really funny, and now we are collaborating on the project. Please come and visit, for it is a 4.5 star resort hotel biog--definitely the first of its kind. One of our first posts is simply myself applying for a job at this establishment. Click here . We are going to have some fun with this new blog.
I will post new s%^t here when we do post on the new blog. Hope you join in. It is one Hotel where anything will go...And yes it is not a real hotel.





4 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

It was all a riot! LMAO at "look higher"! Thanks for playing. It is great to *see* you... :)

Sandee said...

Hi Frank. Great to see a post from you. You are a riot by the way. I love your spin on things.

Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

Frank Sirianni said...

Thanks Bud I love doing these dating profiles.

Thanks Sandee Smiles and Hugs

Unknown said...

LMAO at splitting the kitty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...