Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Patiently, er, nervously waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yep. It's going to be a typical Sirianni, at least a day late and a dollar short.
I really think that the baby's holding out till April Fools Day, if it were me I know I would ggg.
That reminds me, can anyone lend me a dollar? LOL.

Also, a big thank you and cyber hug to Mimi Lenox from Mimi Writes.
Mimi emailed me telling me that she has featured See It 'n' Write It in her Sunday Blog Chatter post. She also let me know that the art that I sent her arrived in tact. I was really worried that the Posties, or Customs, or Bin Ladin might get at them. Or that the rain, sleet and hail thing that Postal Workers vow they will deliver through would make the drawing one wet envelope of grey pulp.
Geese, why can't the real Scotty stand up and invent that transporter thingy, life would be so much easier. Well, and with a holodeck, of course!

I also want to send a big cyber hug and thank you to Gale Martin aka Gem.
Earlier this week, Gem tagged the Honk'n'Holl'r with the Thinking Blogger meme, and mentioned See It 'n' Write It and Read It 'n' Sketch It. I will complete the meme asap. Thank's Gale.

A great big cyber hu...er...hand shake..that's it...to Bud Weiser from Wtit: The tape radio Blog,
and a hug to my dear friend Maggie, who has finally started blogging (with a little prompting from me). They have both taken part in See It 'n' Write It from the begining, and with their participation, I'm sure it will be a fun success.

And finally, well for this post. A new venue has recently opened within our hotel. Our old night club has been renovated and turned into a dinner theatre. A local production company is now in their second play, and so far it is quite a success. The Night club is leased by this company, but all food and beverage, is run by the Hotel. The owner's of the production company have seen some of my artwork, and have now formally asked me to do all the artwork for thier next engagement (my first commisioned work). It is a Musical called "Leader of the Pack" and, to top it off, they want to officially become 'Paying' sponsors for both Foxxfyrre's Honk'n'Holl'r, and Foxxfyrre's Black and White Art Site. They will be sending me Jpegs of their Logos next week. The owner's of this production company have been formidable player's in Grande Prairie's art and theatre circles for many years and are willing to promote my efforts, and provide exposure of my work to Galleries at the College, and the City art gallery and other types of venues. Now, I'm really nervous, but I'll give it my all out.
Thanks for listening, it's been a weird, but really memorable week. And oh, wish me luck!
Frank


2 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Frank! That is fabulous news. Good things are happening to you, my friend. All that gracious karma you send out to all of us is coming back to bless you.
Having your work gain recognition, your blog taking off, gaining sponsors, the theater company, the hotel endeavors.....Wow. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

Of course, all of this Frank-fame is no surprise to your cyberfriends! We are proud of you...and please, when you make it to Hollywood, don't forget about the little bloggers you left behind.

We can't wait to hear the baby announcement! I will post the ultrasound you put on the peace globe when the baby is born.
Sending good vibes and prayers your way.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Frank-

Thanks for the mention and hand shake! Best of everything with the grandchild. And a BIG congrats on the theatre work. Well done and well deserved!

Bud

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...