Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Twelve Blogging days of Christmas: Day One.

On the first Blogging day of Christmas my true love said to me "Wake up and go to bed, you've been on that computer all night."

"W-w-what honey?"

"Wake up, you've been at it all night."

"I know, but I'm behind in wall reviews, and one of my favorite blogs have changed. I'm not sure what's wrong."

"What blog, what do you mean changed?"

"You know, Gale's blog, the one with the French name I can't pronounce."

"Oh, you mean the one that means funny staircases, or something like that."

"Yeah, that's the one. Something has gone wrong, I think? The name has changed to Gem-osophy. So I'm studying her blog so I can find out how to become a Gemosophist. I got pretty good at finding all the funny staircases, although I was usually late on the uptake, but now I think I can get a jump on all the Gemisms before that funny guy from that radio blog gets all the funny ones."

"Well, there's always tomorrow. But now, you need some sleep."
"I know, but if that Bud guy puts in his pearl of a gemism before I get my topazology done-I'll, I'll, well I don't know what I'll do. He's probably even a Topazer himself--with my luck."

"Don't get too jaded, hon. You'll do well, you alway's do."

"Thank's honey, your right. I'll go get some sleep."



Stay tuned for The Twelve Blogging Days of Christmas: Day Two

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frank! You are too much! That was adorable. I definitely want to link that post to my blog. I touched you thought of my blog and talked about my name change (funny stuff, too.) Anyway, thanks for the acknowledgment. I've been sick lately and not feeling very chipper. You definitely cheered me up. LOL

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

HAHA. You are a riot this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...