Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Internet Died



My internet died!!!!!




Now all I get is this boring Western movie.


I have been offline since Sunday Something went hairy. The nice gentleman at Telus was able to get the internet working for me for the day, but I decided that I would upgrade my ASDL connection. I asked the gentleman for the sturdiest, fastest, wireless, able to do dishes, and able to rapidly change the thermostat to keep up with Lola's ever changing environmental needs, internet connection they could supply. He offered what he called The Ultimate Broadband. I took it. He told me that it would take a week to get the new equipment to my northern cave by dogsled (dogsleds are are really hard to pull when there is no snow, poor huskies). He didn't mention that he would disconnect my old line right away. I didn't ask. I thought there would be no disruption in service. I'm at work sneaking this post in-shhh! I should have everything back to normal by the weekend.

I will have more updates for the cheering squad this Monday, and I am welcoming a couple of new cheerleaders--Yeah! Go Gale Go!

I'll be back as soon as my new internet connection is up and running.


So


Blog Buddies


Please wait


Till Then




The Mills Brothers

1944
(doo-doo-doom) (doo-doo-doom) (doo-doo-doom)
(rep-reddah-rep)
(doo-doo-doom) (doo-doo-doom) (doo-doo-doom)
(rep-reddah-rep)


Till then, my darling[s], please wait for me
Till then, no matter when it may be
One day I know I'll be home again
Please wait (till) till then


Our dreams will live though we are apart
Our love will always stay in our hearts
Till then, when of the world will be free
Please wait for me


Although there are oceans we must cross and mountains that we must climb
I know every gain must have a loss, so pray that our loss is nothing but time


Till then, we'll dream of what there will be
Till then, we'll call on each memory
Till then, when I will hold you again
Please wait till then (ooh)

TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We await you with open arms, Frank. Maybe your Internet will rise again on the third day.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

alrighty then we have all done your meme, want to give us another one?

smiles, bee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...