Pages

Friday, December 15, 2006

The Twelve Blogging days of Christmas: Day Four

On the Fourth day of Christmas my True Love said to me,
"What the heck do you want my Harlequin for?"
"Uhmm, nothing honey."
"It's for another one of those blog mymy things or something, isn't it."
"Well, yeah, on Lizza's blog there is this cool little itsy bitsy meme about finding page 123 on any book and typing in three sentenses after the fifth."
"I thought it would be something like that, but you're not going to use that Harlequin, everyone will think your nuts. There's got to be something else around."
"All I could find is this cook book, and everything on the odd pages is a picture, so that's no good."
"Well what happened to all of your books."
"I lent most of them out, remember. But it's okay. I still can do the Thursday Thirteens, even if it is early Friday morning."
"Thursday Thirteens. Whats that one about?"
"I'm supposed to tell thirteen things about myself."
"Why don't you tell them about all the superheros you've dressed up as for our Wednesday Wonderfuls. Hercules, Zorro, Don Quixote, The Flash, and your Mark Anthony was a real hit with me."
"Oh, I get it. Your still mad that I fell asleep at the wheel yesturday."
"Ha. Asleep at the wheel?. You were asleep before you even got in the car."
"That's not funny."
"You're so right."
"Okay, I know. I'll make it up to you. How about a little cataglottism."
"Cat a who?"
"Cataglottism. It means French Kissing. I learned it on Gem's word wonk."
"Not until you brush your teeth first. You ate garlic at work last night didn't you?"
"Well it was the Italian Buffet. What was I supposed to do say no? I'll go brush my teeth and be right back."

"Why don't you save it for your next hero. You'll owe me a BIG Cat Kiss by then."
"How does Ursalla and George of the Jungle sound."
"Now I know your going bananas."
"And I thought you wanted to monkey around."


Two Mimi Writes
A nd a Gem-osophy once known as "Staircase Wit"
Merry Christmas

4 comments:

Lizza said...

Haha! What a great thing you've got going here, Frank. You tie everything together so well, and in such a fun way too!

And ease up a bit on the garlic. ;-)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Very clever. Great idea & follow through...

Mr. Lance said...

Frank, want a truly stinging idea you have come up with here! I can’t wait to read all of them. I think it is a tad more humorous to me that I personally know some of your characters. {chuckle}

Hat’s off to you FoxxFyrre, or how ever you are (to many aliases to mention)

Mimi Lenox said...

Mims is amused. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...