Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm in soooo much trouble....

...And it all started with an iPhone.
August was when my son celebrated his 26th birthday, and I got him an iPhone.

He just loved it. Who wouldn't?

I celebrated my birthday in November, and my wife made me very happy when she bought me an iPad.

I was thrilled.

My daughter's birthday was in September so I got her an iPod Touch.

She won't get off it now.

My wife celebrated her birthday in last week so I got her an iRon.


It was around then that the fight started......

What my wife failed to recognize is that the iRon can be integrated into the home network with the iWash, iCook and iClean.

This inevitably activates the iNag reminder service.



I should be out of the hospital by Thursday!

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahaha. You didn't? You are such a bad boy.

Have a terrific day. :)

Unknown said...

iLaughed

Frank Sirianni said...

Hi Sandee,
NO I really didn't otherwise I would need to put some iCe on my iBump.

Frank Sirianni said...

Lance, iLOL too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...